Friday 13 July 2012

Raúl: I was not pushed out of Real Madrid


Raúl González has revealed that he was not pushed out of Real Madrid.
 
In an interview with Al Sadd website, he said: 'It was my decision to leave Real Madrid.
 
'I spent the best years of my life there and I was fortunate to play with a great generation of players and win major titles. I had another year left on my contract, but chose to taste a new experience. That's what I did with Schalke. Now I'm going to try to do the same with Al Sadd.
 
'I work as hard as I can in training, in the games we all work together as a group. Pressure can only be a positive thing. There's no point to life without pressure. Sportsmen have to deal with pressure every day to be able to meet their objectives.'
 
 
July 12, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment