Friday 6 July 2012

Arsenal appoint Terry Burton


http://www.goallog.com/
Arsenal have announced the appointment of Terry Burton as coach of their reserve team and head development.
 
Burton said: 'I'm delighted and proud to be joining Arsenal as reserves and head development coach.
 
'Having started my career at Arsenal as a youth player, and then as a coach, I know the history, class and values of this great football club. I can't wait to get started in my new role and to meet the players and my new colleagues.'
 
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger added: 'We are delighted that Terry Burton is joining Arsenal.
 
'I have known Terry for many years and he is someone who is hugely respected and highly regarded in the game.
 
'Terry brings with him a wealth of coaching experience and he will be a great asset for us, working with our reserves and youth development players.'
 
 
July 6, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment