Friday 13 July 2012

Maxi Lopez: I will honour the shirt



Sampdoria new signing Maxi Lopex says he will give his 'all to honour the shirt' that he has been given. 
 July 13, 2012.
 
The former Liverpool player who had a loan spell with AC Milan believes he has all it takes to establish himself at Sampdoria.
 
According to LaGazzetta, Lopex said: 'I’m here, completely fired up and ready to go.
 
'I’ve a tremendous desire to settle into the squad, to try to be of use to the side and to make the fans happy. This Samp will give it’s all. I’ve taken the No10 shirt. I know it has a lot of history here. But I’ve taken that responsibility on my shoulders, responsibility that in the past was carried by players of the calibre of Pazzini and Mancini. I'll give my all to honour the shirt.'
 
Sampdoria vice president Garrone described the arrival of Maxi Lopex as 'an important investment... and an important choice for our attack.
 
'He knows he's now part of an organised and very enthusiastic club.'

No comments:

Post a Comment