Wednesday 25 July 2012

Beckham: Olympic Games is exciting


David Beckham says it is 'exciting to have the Olympic Games' in London.
 
The LA Galaxy star said: 'It's exciting to have the Olympic Games in the East End of London and for myself to be part of that, I'm very honored.
 
'It was seven years when this whole process started and being part of bringing the Games to a part of London where I grew up, its exciting to see everything come together.
 
'I was at the stadium yesterday -- I've not been there for a few months -- and to see the change that has happened and also to see the change that's happened around the area, it's really incredible.
 
'You can feel the atmosphere building around the stadium now, it's great to see the athletes arrive and the interest become bigger.
 
'It's exciting because I'm very proud to be involved in the All-Star game and to be picked again this year. Coming up against Chelsea, the European Cup winners, it's an exciting thing to be involved in.'
 
The former England star has 115 caps for his country.
 
 
July 25, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment