Monday 16 July 2012

Lucio: There’s an excellent project here

Juventus new signing Lucio says he is happy to be part of an 'excellent project' at Juventus.
 
The former Inter Milan central defender said: 'I’ve turned over a new leaf. I’m happy and I think it’s an important step as far as my career’s concerned. There’s an excellent project here and I feel it’s important to remain at a high level playing for a great side.
 
'Whenever I put the shirt on I do whatever’s required for my team. It’s my intention to do my very best for Juventus and dedicate myself fully to the cause.
 
'We know it will be tough to play in the Champions League this year, there are always strong teams involved. Having said that, I feel that Juventus are capable of challenging in every competition we’ll face this year. We’re aware of the difficulties that lie ahead, but we must always maintain a winning mentality.
 
'It’s important I adapt to the team’s style of play as soon as possible. I will be working over this period to settle in with my team-mates and do what the manager asks me.'
 
 July 16, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment