Monday 9 July 2012

Di Matteo: I was very happy with Torres



Chelsea manager Roberto Di Matteo said he was 'very happy' with striker Fernanado Torres last season.
 
The Italian believes the performance of the striker last season in Chelsea's UEFA Champions League victory and Spain's UEFA EURO 2012 success has given the Spaniard confidence.
 
RDM said: 'There are no concerns about Fernando at all and I am expecting him here in a good mood, buzzing and to be very good next season.
 
'I was very happy with Fernando (last season). I said this many times and winning the Euro 2012 Golden Boot, being European champion and the trophies he won with us should give him a lot of confidence - but I was always very happy with him and I expect him next season to be a fantastic player for us.'
 
 
July 9, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment