Tuesday 17 July 2012

Ninis: I'm happy to join Parma

http://www.goallog.com/
Sotiris Ninis has moved from Panathinaikos FC to Parma in a four-year deal.
 
The attacking midfielder has been linked with the club since March, with his transfer finally confirmed on Monday.
 
The 22-year-old said: 'I am happy and proud to be here. Parma believed in me and looked beyond the knee ligament injury I suffered last season.
 
'It's important for a player to feel this support, especially from such an important club. I want to repay their trust and I promise Parma fans that I will be giving my best on the pitch.'
 
Ninis scored ten goals in 88 Greek league games for the club, and registered once in 25 UEFA club competition games. He was part of the Greece team that reached the final of the 2007 UEFA European Under-19 Championship and became the senior side's youngest scorer when he registered on his debut against Cyprus in May 2008, aged 18.
 
He has now scored twice in 22 international games, and has been brought to Parma to replace Juventus-bound forward Sebastian Giovinco.
 
 
July 17, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment