Friday 24 August 2012

Pazzini: AC Milan is world class club


Giampoalo Pazzini says he is happy to join AC Milan.

The striker moved to the Italian giants in a swap deal with Antonio Cassano joining Inter Milan on Wednesday.
The striker said:'The first impressions have been really good, the negotiations were quick. I’m very happy, Milan are the top club and I couldn’t say no. I already knew a few of the guys and they’re helping me settle in better.

'I have a lot of desire to get started, a lot of motivation. I want to get back to the player I was five months ago when I was a fixture in the Italian team too. I’ll bring enthusiasm and desire straight away. Sampdoria are the first team we face and everyone knows about my relationship with the club. I mean to start on the right foot.

'I’ve been linked with Antonio Cassano since our days at Sampdoria. I once joked with him saying that he needed me to get back on the front pages of the newspapers. He still a great player, I can only say that I’m very happy to be here. I can’t say why he wasn’t happy here. The coach has a lot of players available to him and I’ll be at his disposal. I really want to do well but the choices are his to make. Montolivio was happy (at me coming here). We’ve known each other since we were kids. It’s strange but nice to find ourselves here. We’re friends and we hope to get more satisfaction here together.

'I’ll be important to start well against Sampdoria on Sunday. I got a double on my debut for Inter and I’d like to do the same here. To get back in the Italian side, I have score more and play better with Milan and right now that’s the most important thing. I’m in a world class club and I just want to do well. I’m convinced that there are important players here. We can have a good season.'
 
 
Aug. 24, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment