Wednesday 29 August 2012

Bellerin - I'm so happy


Hector Bellerin says he is happy to be an Arsenal player.

The 17-year-old who joined the Gunners from the Spanish giants last summer hopes to remain with the London side for a lot of years.

The former Barcelona player said: 'It has been really, really great. I’m so happy with the decision I made to come here.

'Everyone has been really nice and the football is unbelievable. I have learned things I don't think I would have learnt at Barcelona so I am really enjoying it. I hope to be here for many more years.


'When I was at Barcelona I always used to play on the right wing. But last year I learnt a lot from Steve Bould about how to defend and every day I feel more and more comfortable as a right back.

'It gives me a chance to go forward, and I am learning every day about the defensive side - I really enjoy it.'
 
 
Aug. 29, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment