Thursday 23 August 2012

Alex Song: I want to win it all


FC Barcelona's new signing Alex Song says he is proud to join a 'winning team'.

The Cameroonian who left Arsenal for Camp Nou side believes he can win all trophies with the Spainish giants.
 
'I want to win it all. Barcelona are a winning team, they always win the titles they set out to win. I haven’t won anything and it’s an excellent opportunity for me, so I hope we keep on winning. My hope is that at the end of the season we are able to lift as many titles as we possibly can.

'I feel great, I’m really content. These past couple of days have been fantastic for me, I feel like I’m a little kid. The Club’s people treat me really well and that’s really good for me. The chance to come to Barça only comes around once in a lifetime. I love the way Barça play and when a Club like this asks you to come play for them, you can’t say no.

'Honestly, I like it all. Barça’s style of play is appealing for anyone watching football, and now that I have the opportunity to be here, I’ll give it my all.'


 

Aug. 23, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment