Tuesday 28 August 2012

Gargano: Inter are more experienced


Inter Milan new signing Walter Gargano believes he is joining the Nerazzurri at the right time.
 
The midfielder said: 'Inter are more experienced. It was the right time to come here, this is a dream move for me: I've supported Inter ever since I was a boy and I immediately felt at home here. My team-mates have made me feel very welcome – it's as if I've been here for years. How did I start supporting Inter? It started when I was a young boy, playing on the Playstation – I always used to choose Inter. And now I hope to play here for a long time.
 
'Inter are one of the most popular teams in Uruguay. I'm immensely proud to be wearing this shirt and it's a big thing for me to be able to represent Uruguay in Italian football.'
 
 
Aug. 28, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment