Wednesday 29 August 2012

Drogba: China is a new experience


Shanghai Shenhua striker Didier Drogba says life in China is 'a new experience'.
 
The former Blues star made the revelation during his visit to his former club on Tuesday.
 
He said: 'It is good, it is a new experience and the first month has been reaching out in terms of learning new things, learning a new culture. It is very different to what I am used to in Europe, I like it.'
 
The Ivorian who helped Chelsea win their first ever Uefa Champions League trophy said he was enjoying playing for Shanghai Shenhua with the help of former Blues star Nicholas Anelka.

'Nico is good. He is happy that I signed there and I am also happy that he is there to help me. Last week he gave me two assists so it is back to what we were doing here before.'
 
 
Aug. 29, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment