Friday 24 August 2012

Azpilicueta: I'm very happy to play for Chelsea


Cesar Azpilicueta says he 'happy to play for Chelsea'.
 
The former Marseille defender completed his move to the European champions on Friday.
 
Cesar said: 'I'm very happy to play for Chelsea. It's a project I want to be a part of and to help the team grow. I am looking forward to helping the team win more trophies.'
 
The defender believes the Premiership is very difficult but will adapt quickly.
 
'Yes, I watch a lot of the Premier League on television. It will be difficult at first but I hope, given time, I will be able to play well and adapt.
 
'I know Hazard well from my time in France. He's a very good player and I'm looking forward to having him as a member of my team.

'Of course, they are all very good players, but the most important thing for me is to learn from them and their experiences. I'm a younger player and it will be good for me to develop and grow playing alongside them.

'Firstly, I want to integrate into the group, but also to play as regularly as possible. I want to help the team win matches and win as many trophies as we can.'
 
 
Aug. 24, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment