Saturday 27 October 2012

Mancini: I am not frustrated


Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini says he is 'not frustrated about what people say'.

 

The Italian has been under fire after his 1-3 loss to Ajax in the Champions League.

 

But Mancini believes his side can still turn things around.

 

He said: 'I am not frustrated about what people say. It is not a problem for me. I have my own opinion about everything. Sometimes I make mistakes, like the players, like the owner, like everyone.

 

'But I work hard every day and when you work seriously, you don't have any problem about your job. You think we can go down after one defeat? I don't think so. We are strong enough for this. But, whilst it is not easy to win the Premier League, in order to stay on top for a long time, we need to work even harder than last year.'

 

 

Oct. 27, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment