Tuesday 25 September 2012

Utaka: I feel comfortable in China


Dalian Aerbin striker Peter Utaka says life in China is 'enjoyable'.
 
The Nigerian striker has scored 16 goals in 23 appearances since joining the club which makes him second in the league's goalscoring chart.
 
Utaka said: 'Everything here is enjoyable in China. I feel comfortable about the life here and I appreciate the help from everyone around me - my coach, team-mates, supporters etc. I hope my mum will come here to join me next season.
 
'As for John, we’ve chatted much about the Chinese league via phone and so it is also possible for him to move here.
 
'It is not about the family reunion but goalscoring work. John is a good player and he can prove that with any team.
 
'John is two years older than me so he started a bit earlier. Even then he showed he is very talented in the game but when I started playing I quickly caught up with him.
 
'To be honest the level of competition in the C-League was well beyond my expectations and the players here are of good quality. The attack is more pacy here and the defence tough. I had to work hard in both training and playing as I tried to adapt to the style quickly.'
 
 
Sept. 25, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment