Saturday 29 September 2012

Babel: I'm very pleased to be back at Ajax


Dutch forward Ryan Babel says he is pleased to return to Aajx.

The former Liverpool and Hoffenheim forward believes he has a lot to offer his former club.

In an interview with FIFA.com, he said: 'I'm very pleased to be back at Ajax, the club where it all started for me. It was definitely a dream to return to the club one day.

'I’ve signed a one-year deal because I've analysed the past and seen that long contracts can disable you from making a decision if you want to make one. If I have a good year and Ajax are satisfied with me, we can always discuss a longer stay.

'Ajax have won the title the last two seasons and this season again we have a good squad to compete. I'm confident we can be competition for the other teams as well. Not much has changed since I left, only a lot of new faces obviously and a whole new staff.'

 
Sept. 29, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment