Wednesday 19 December 2012

Fico: Balotelli is irresponsible

Manchester City Mario Balotelli's girlfriend Raffaella Fico says the Italian is 'irresponsible'.

Fico who gave birth to Pia reveals that the baby belongs to the striker.

In an exclusive interview with Italian magazine Chi, Fico said: 'As far as I’m cornered, Mario is irresponsible. After a while, he just showed a complete lack of interest in me and in our daughter. We were supposed to be getting married. That was our plan, our dream. But suddenly it’s all fallen apart, and I don’t know why.

'He called me hours after the birth on the day Pia was born. 'You've given birth? Ah. OK. I'm not bothered.

'(He) doesn't even show the slightest bit of interest in what his daughter looks like, even if he doesn’t ask me to take a DNA test, I’ll have one anyway. I’ll make the results public and I’ll prove to the entire world that Pia is Mario Balotelli’s daughter.

'I’ve not had any financial help from Mr Balotelli. He’s worth more than the Mona Lisa, but he hasn’t so much as taken out a single cent for his daughter. I’ve never received so much as a phone call from him, not even to ask if we need anything. I can make do without him and his money!

'The door will always be open for him to see his daughter. But the door to my heart is firmly shut. For ever!'

Dec. 19, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment